With 30 years of experience in project management, strategic communications, sponsorship development, cause-related marketing and events, Robyn Stein consults with nonprofits to leverage impact and drive visibility on issues of social, economic, criminal and racial justice.
Whether working internally on a project basis, consulting with your team or creating strategies around an organization-wide issue Stein designs and works with management and staff to implement plans that meet your needs. She has expertise in the following areas:
- Strategic Fundraising, Marketing and Communications: Working with your team to develop long-term plans, update messaging, and create SMART goals, measurable objectives and realistic tactics.
- Corporate Sponsorship and Partnerships: Creating benefit and giveback programs, contract negotiations and stewardship.
- Cause-related Marketing: Conceiving and implementing ideas and models for success and growth, audience and industry development and marketing.
- Event Production: Consulting and leading teams on committee development and leadership plans, internal team management, budgeting, logistics and coordination with committees, honorees, sponsors, partners, and board members
- Celebrity Engagement: Conceiving how to best utilize and coordinate appearances and involvement with interested public figures such as politicians, sports stars, actors from Broadway, television and film
A select list of partners and organizations Stein has worked with includes:
- American Library Association
- Center for Health, Environment and Justice.
- City Harvest
- Exoneration Project
- Harlem Stage
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Safe Horizon
Corporations and Publishers
- ABC Disney
- Duane Reade
- Food and Wine Magazine
- NBC Universal
- Random House
- Saveur Magazine
- Town and Country
Chef and Restaurant Community
- Bacon and Beer Classic
- Daniel Boulud
- Harlem EatUp!
- Marc Murphy
- Charlie Palmer
- Eric Ripert
- Marcus Samuelsson
- Saveur’s Holiday Social
For more info or to discuss a proposal, contact Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 917.763.0484